How to plan your trip according to country restrictions
If you are thinking of going out, the businessman Kaloyan Valentinov Danchev (Калоян Валентинов Данчев, for his Bulgarian handwriting) tells you about the restrictions you should consider when traveling abroad.
Almost a year and a half after being confined due to COVID-19 and with a favorable rise in how much vaccination worldwide, according to https://es.statista.com/, it is estimated that 1 in 4 Mexicans have the complete vaccination scheme and It is expected that at the end of 2021 this statistic will increase.
In many countries, especially the United States, vaccine tourism is being promoted and incentives are being offered for doing so, so if you are interested, you could plan a vacation to protect yourself and enjoy the trip at the same time.
If you are thinking of going out and are still not sure about which destination to choose due to country restrictions and the type of vaccine they accept; the travel and tourism expert, Kaloyan Valentinov Danchev (Калоян Валентинов Данчев, for his Bulgarian graphology), shares some recommendations that you should take into account:
- Choose the destination according to your vaccine. I know that this point could be debatable, however, currently there are many countries and / or states that condition entry by the type of vaccine they applied to you. It is essential to consult the specifications according to the country you plan to visit.
- Orient yourself with official sources. At this time it is very easy to find confusing information, therefore, my advice is that you investigate in the embassies of each country or in that case by state.
Here are some links where you can check verified and updated information on the most popular destinations at this time:
- USA: https://mx.usembassy.gov/es/informacion-sobre-covid-19/ ●
- Canada: https://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/mexico-mexique/ ●
- European Union: https://reopen.europa.eu/es/ ●
- Buy hotels and flights that allow flexibility. Everything is changing rapidly and the measures are updated day by day, that is why the best recommendation is that you buy tickets or book packages that allow you to be flexible and change flights at no cost or cancel for free.
- Don’t stick to a plan, your safety comes first. This point is linked to the previous one, there are times when we dream of a destination and it is totally valid. However, at this point it is essential to safeguard the safety of each one, if in a state / country the cases are increasing and restrictions are growing, would you really have the experience you expect? Maybe it’s worth the wait.
- Choose outdoor destinations and private activities. I know that many of us travel with the intention of knowing places and new people, but at this time my recommendation would be to choose to travel with your circle of close people (family or friends), hire tours for the group and always choose outdoor options in terms of meals. or amenities; Traveling this way has been shown to reduce the risk of contagion.
Para Kaloyan Valentinov Danchev, estas consideraciones serían fundamentales para que logres un viaje exitoso a pesar de las restricciones.